POST TREATMENT CARE:
30 minutes after the treatment, rinse the eyebrows with neutral soap (children's). Remove all the lymph and previously applied cream. After that, apply a very thin layer of PhiShield.
Repeat this procedure 3 to 5 times during the day. If the treatment was done late in the afternoon and you do not have time to do it 3 to 5 times, put a plastic film over the eyebrows you previously applied the cream on, so that you can protect the eyebrows from drying and wiping overnight.
For the next 7 days, maintain facial hygiene and apply the cream after washing your face or after having a shower. PhiShield can be used on all skin types, due to it's natural active components that regulate oiling.
THINGS TO AVOID DURING THE FIRST 7 DAYS:
- All the creams (except for the protective one)
- All make-up (foundation) in the eyebrow area.
- Workouts that involve a lot of sweating, sauna, facial massage, and steaming (inhalation).
THE NEXT 30 DAYS:
- Sunbathing, Solarium, Light Therapies, Chemical Peelings, Fruit Acids, Microdermabrasions.
- Creams that contain regeneration factors.
- Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (Fraxel, Laser, IPL) because they can destroy the pigments and cause burns.
- Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to a faster pigment fading.
- Always protect the eyebrows from the sun with SPFs (but not during the first 7 days).