The skin must not be in the inflammatory process or the process of healing and regeneration before each treatment.
Always have a consultation with the artist before the treatment if you:
- have problematic skin
- have serious health problems
- take some medicines
- have existing old permanent make-up on your eyebrows.
The following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
- fruit or milk acids
- laser treatments
- chemical peelings
- exposure to strong sunlight
- botox and fillers
Also, avoid the following:
- Do not take aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen (24hr before treatment).
- Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
- On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
- Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor's note is required)
- Circulatory disorders (doctor's note is required)
- Any bleeding disorders (doctor's note is required)
- You're taking blood thinning medication
- Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
- If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
- You've recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
- Old PMU
- You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
- If you have a sunburn.
- After waxing (must wait 3 days)
- After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)