BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT and UPON ARRIVAL
- Notify your Lash Stylist if you are already wearing eyelash extension
- Notify your Lash Stylist if you have any known allergies to aloe or coconut. Please be aware that there is always a chance you will get allergic reaction with the adhesive that will be used in the application of eyelash extensions. We offer no guarantee or promises that you will not have allergic reaction or any irritation as we have no control over your body, or how it will reacts to certain chemicals. If you want to learn more about the adhesive that we use, please visit this website https://www.xtremelashes.com/NC_eyelash_extensions_health_safety.aspx
- Do not apply heavy moisturizers, lotions, or facial oils to your eye area 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you normally wear contact lenses, please wear or bring your eye glasses with you to the appointment.
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your appointment.
- Please cleanse lashes thoroughly and wait 24 hours after a full set of eyelash extensions removal before receiving a new set of eyelash extensions, if the removal was conducted using the adhesive remover.
- Tell your Lash Stylist if you have recently had any invasive treatments and/or treatments that can irritate the skin, such as fillers, skin resurfacing, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, or permanent cosmetics.